Scope of activities
A notary public is appointed to perform actions which the parties are obliged to or wish to notarize. The actions performed by a notary public in accordance with the law constitute an official document.
Activities usually performed by my notary’s office for Clients.
- Providing support to private and public companies, including preparation of articles of association and making any necessary amendments, as well as drawing up minutes of meetings,
- Preparation of developer agreements,
- Support in real estate and cooperative rights transactions,
- Preparation of marital property agreements,
- Deeds of succession certification and inheritance divisions.